BULLETIN: Important Lodging Info
The 2017 BBB (Bikes, Blues & Bayous) cycling event is trending toward a new record for attendance thanks to you, the riders. Last year's registration was 947, but this year we're expecting it to easily top 1,000! That's great news, but we are concerned about everyone who needs overnight lodging finding accommodations to suit their needs. To that end, we have the three points of contact listed below to inform BBB riders of lodging options.
· Greenwood Convention & Visitors Bureau: Danielle Morgan at 662-453-9197 or email@example.com
· BBB Hospitality Committee: Susan Meyer at (817) 578-4127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Greenwood Chamber of Commerce: Beth Stevens at (662) 453-4152 or email@example.com
These folks are standing by to help, so don't hesitate to rely on them. They are familiar with all your lodging options in Greenwood and neighboring towns. Lodging options include; hotels (in town and nearby), RV hookups and weekend rentals of homes, rooms or other private property. Be assured that BBB will do everything possible to once again extend the Delta hospitality you've praised us for!
2017 BBB Chairman
- Regency Inn 662.453.8101
- Golden Coach 662.453.5561
- America's Best Inn 662.453.0030
Alternative Greenwood lodging...
- Click on link to find latest info on private homes for rent, RV hookups and other alternatives. https://docs.google.com/document/d/195C-Frtr9EFHAo...
- Hampton Inn (Indianola, MS) www.hamptoninn.com or 662-445-2000
THE ALLUVIAN HOTEL